Another getting to know you thing.

Debaroo

You know, I really enjoyed reading all of the replies to the user/nickname question, so I'm thinking that maybe I could come up with a question every now and then to get to know everyone a bit more...so, here's the question:

If a movie were going to be made about you, what would the title be and who would you cast in it... Goofy question, I know, just curious...

Ok, I'll start. I think that I would title my movie something like :

"Perfection is the Devils Word...So I don't try" (its sort of become my mantra-I never believed in perfection, and stopped striving for it a long time ago).

The cast??? Hmmmm. I'd love to cast 'up' for my role-you know-someone georgous, but it wouldn't fit-so I'd say Tracy Ullman...she is such an amazing actress, can do any accent and is good at the self-depricating thing (which is very me)or the one who plays Debra on Everybody loves Raymond, the attitude and impatience is also me :oops: ). For an older me, I would say Shirley McClaine (I LOVE HER!!!) but I'm 36, so theres time for that.

My husband-the lead guy from King of Queens, but he'd have to loose a little weight...the personality thing fits a bit.

My mom-the mom from Everybody loves Raymond (shes got the passive-aggressive thing down to perfection!

My Dad-Leonard Nimoy, I always thought my dad looked like a cross between Lenoard Nimoy and George Harrison.

My sister-I'll have to think about that one...

My father in law-Ross Perot (business man/wanna be president), he LOOKS just like him, and the accent is a good match, too.

Well, thats it, for now...if I come up with changes, I'll add them.

Weird post, probably...but hopefully it will get some responses...Take care, Deb

Deb, what planet is your hearing aid tuned to? WHERE do you get these things?

My life story...."Vini, Vidi, Vici" (I came, I saw, I kicked a**)

The cast?

Me - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy) or the girl from "Pirates of the Caribbean". They both kick butt, and I LOVE the non-girly-girl that kicked pirate/ghost butt!

Hubby - Tom Selleck. There IS a resemblence..

Andrew - That kid from Tim Allen's "Home Improvement" - the blonde that went on to be the voice of Simba on "The Lion King"

Mom - June Cleaver

Dad - Al Bundy or Cliff from "Cheers"

Don't know how much further to cast...sounds pretty well rounded... Throw in some humor from "Girls Night Out" seasoned will with the "you might be a redneck" tones and there you have it!

Okay, I love surveys too!

Title: It's a Wonderful Life - hard to believe I would say that under the circumstances, but I have been blessed with 26 years with my very best friend.

Me: Stephanie Powers - Earl's favorite so of course I want her to play me.

Earl: Brian Denahy - people always said Earl looked like him.

Dad: Gregory Peck - as he was in To Kill a Mockingbird

Mother: I am having a senior moment trying to think of a senior woman.

Children: Jennifer Anniston and Charlie Sheen - just because I like them.

This is fun Deb. Keep 'em coming.

What a cool question!!

Title: Life is Beautiful (well, ugly at times but beautiful none the less!)

Me: Meryl Streep (looks nothing like me but I think she's a wonderful actress)

Hubby: Nicholas Cage (there is a SLIGHT resemblance)

Son Tim: Jim Carrey (they're cut from the same cloth, although I really can't picture Jim Carrey on a submarine....but then again, I didn't think

Tim could do it, either....lol)

Son Pat: Orlando Bloom (he's sooooo cute....especially with elf ears)

Son Matthew: hmmmmmm....Elijah Wood?

Daughter Bridget: the girl who plays Hermione in the Harry Potter movies

Mom (and her identical twin Ann--I have 2 moms!): Shirley McLaine

Dad: Raymond Burr (isn't he dead, though? :oops: )

The Movie Title--A Trumpet Players Life

Me--a cross between Mel Gibson and Maurice Andre

My wife--Jennifer Aniston (sorry honey)

My Daughter--my daughter (she is a one of a kind)

My Father--John Wayne (although I always have thought he looks like Clint Eastwood, John Wayne has always been my hero)

I can't think of anyone to play my sisters or my mom . I have never been really into movies like Karen has.

David C