Duke of Earl - Chapter 73 - Winding Down

ginnyde

Dear Ginny,

Tonight I would give anything if I could take away just one minute of your sadness or give you one minute of relief from the mental burden.....

I can only tell you that we are all there with you, and even though you have felt our presence in the past few weeks, you have no idea how vital our 'presence' will be to you in the days ahead. Just know that we are there sharing your tears.

You have always expressed your pride in the Duke. I know he is so proud of you right now.

Praying for us all,

ViVi

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ginny,

I don't like chapter 73 either but I am so proud of you for being so strong for Earl. I am thankful he isn't in pain. Its good that you seem to be on better grounds with hospice now...at least they are showing up when you need them. You are both in my prayers and we will be here for you no matter what the next weeks may bring. You surely know by now that you can "let it all hang out" here. We love you Ginny. Take care of yourself.

Nina

Dearest Ginny,

I am saddened to read that your beloved Earl is not doing well. I have been keeping you and Earl in my prayers and I think of you often. (eventhough I haven't been around here much lately) I know that there are no words that I can say to make you feel better........just know that I do care deeply. Hang in there Ginny.

In my thoughts and prayers~~~

Angie

Ginny

I am so sorry to hear things are not well. Things like this, that i read break my heart, all the emotional pain everyone goes thur, and the feeling of helplessness. Although I am new here and do not know anyone very well yet, I know you are a very special lady, and Earl is so lucky to have you there for him, but you dont deserve this, no one does, Im so sorry and you and earl and in my prayers.

kim

Ginny & Earl -- as sad as this is, and it truly is sad, it is also uplifting in that here are 2 people who obviously care so very much about each other, carrying out this battle together, being together, you knowing each and every feeling that he has when he has it, working with outside care givers for his benefit, and it's all about the love and devotion you have for each other. Wow. Should we all be so fortunate to have someone like that in our lives.

I have such tremendous admiration for the both of you, and hope that his days remain peaceful.

Dianne