Back from the land of the Lost

Carleen

hi carleen,

i'm glad to see your post. i pray that the new treatment is a godsend for you both. you're such a great support for keith, and i admire your strength and determination. prayers for a safe and "healthful" trip. please keep in touch.

God bless,

mj

Carleen & Keith,

I have been very worried about you two! Glad to see your post and glad that you are going to try the clinical trial.

Carleen--make sure you are finding time to get enough sleep. With everything that you are trying to take care of and plan you still need to get your rest to take care of yourself too!

I'm sending positive thoughts, energy, & prayers for you two!

Trish

Dear Carleen,

I'm keeping all possible things crossed that the trial will be successful. As others have said, 50% odds are a lot better than those in many trials...so let's hope that Keith falls on the right side of that divide.

Try to enjoy your time in New Orleans -- even though circumstances make that rather hard. If your hotel doesn't have internet access, try to find an internet cafe and keep us posted. And make sure you get some of that great food!

Ellen

Dear Carleen--

As others have expressed, thank you for finding time to post given all that is going on.

You and Keith have been in our thoughts and prayers--and after reading your post, be assured that we are going to ratchet that up a notch.

Please take care of yourself (in addition to Keith).

Fondly,

Melinda and Geoff

Carleen,

It's great to see those beautiful faces again!! I am sorry for the progression of Keith's disease but I am putting my faith in God to heal him and make you both happy again. I wish I could join you in New Orleans and see you through those times when you will be alone and worried in a place that is not home. Remember one thing Carleen though.... You are never really alone... God is always by your side.

God bless you both,

Jane