Duke of Earl - The Final Chapter

ginnyde

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Ginny,

When I read your title

it took me a moment to click on it.. I am just so sorry...You and the duke had a special love, a love many search their entire lives for..God Bless you and your family with strength to get through this, its so hard..

Ginny,

My heart is heavy and saddened for your grief. The Duke fought this disease with more fortitude than I have ever seen. I love to think of he and David A, along with TBone and Buddy chasing that one that got away on their way to the Rainbow Bridge. That boat is getting awfully crowded!

Ginny, Know that he is safe in God's arms. Not in any pain any longer. He will be waitig for you. I felt as if the Duke were an old friend to me. My love to you. I am always here if you need a friend to bend an ear.

Love,

Cheryl

Ginny,

I really didn't want to come on board today for I felt that there would be something I really really didn't want to read and now I know I was right in my feelings.

Oh Ginny, my heart goes out to you today in sadness for I will miss the good ol stories regarding "The Duke". I am sure Buddy has him a place on that Bridge to wait for you as my Buddy is waiting for me. Oh Ginny.....I wish I could give you a big hug for I know you could really use one now. Much love....