Duke of Earl - The Final Chapter

ginnyde

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ginny,

I am so very sad. I share in the sorrow felt by so many here. My prayers are sent to you and your family through this most difficult and tremendous loss. Although I am not a regular poster here, but I have been inspired by your strength, caring and love you teach here and share with your Duke. :cry: May all love and peach surround you all.

With deepest sympathy,

DonnaB

Dearest Ginny,

I am sooooo sorry for the loss of your beloved Earl. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. You are what I strive to be.............the very best caregiver one can be. You are such an inspiration to me and to everyone here. This is yet another truly sad day! :cry::cry:

In my thoughts and prayers~~~

Angie

Ginny,

I join the others with my deepest sympathies. I hope you can take comfort in the fact that you two had a very, very special marriage and you must have a wealth of great memories......peace be with you and your family.

Cindy

Dear Ginny,

I knew Earl was gone when I read "The Final Chapter." I am so sorry for your loss. I wish I could express how my heart aches for you but I cannot find the appropriate words.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sending back some of the strength you have given to so many members to get through this.

Trish

Ginny,

I am so sorry, I hope you are ok. I know you were with him every step of the way, just like I was with my husband. I hope the days ahead will not be to hard on you. He is not suffering anymore. God Bless and give you strength. He sure fought a long hard battle. So sad for you. :cry:

Tess