Hello, I've been lurking for awhile.

bellringer

Hi all,

I've never been much of a "joiner", but then I've never had lung cancer before, either. I'm very much impressed by the members on this board & the support & caring they offer to everyone-pt. & caregiver alike.I have been blessed for the last 38 years to be married to Lyle who is my support & strength. Also, my daughter (gerbil Runner) & 3 of the coolest grandchildren you could ever meet.

I'm looking forward to knowing you all better & sharing my own experience with "the beast". Thanks for being there. Claire

Good Morning :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I am so glad you are here-your daughter has been around for awhile. I too have SCLC and it is extensive-BUT I was diagnosed in 2/01 and am still doing pretty good. Actually REALLY good. I am blessed with this last year of remission. You will find everyone on here is in the same boat and we help each other.

Again glad you popped in.

Cindy

Welcome Claire!! I, like you, don't join in too many online support groups. In fact, this is the only one I have ever belonged to. I'm so glad that Jen got you to join in with us. You will find much support here. Wishing you the best on your upcoming treatments. (stem cell transplant, I believe)

In my thoughts and prayers~~~

Angie

Welcome, Claire.

(Jen, my boy's newest favorite quote is an insulting one that he cracks up over "The wheel is spinning but the hamster's dead"... :shock: He saw it on a bumper sticker a couple of weeks ago...be CAREFUL out there on your wheel!)

My mother used to "clean my clock" when I was in school, but she never rang my bell! :wink:

Good to see you've joined, Claire. Friendship helps to fill the potholes in this journey.

xxoo,

Becky