Leaving For A While

luvmydog2

I have decided to leave for a while. I appreciate all the kindness that this board has shown me. I think of each one every day and will continue to hold you in my thoughts and prayers. I will check in on everybody from time to time. Remember to :) every chance you get. As Sam used to say...God Bless Us All.

Bruce,

I really enjoy reading your posts. They are always so upbeat and encouraging. I for one will truly miss reading them and want to say thank you! Please don't stay away too long. Please keep us postd on how you are doing and any good news or information you have learned or know about. All information about LC may save one of our lives. Prayers for you every day!

God Bless,

Karen

RATS! Please, please don't be gone long, Bruce. Like Ry said, we need you here! You add so much pleasure, encouragement and hope. I never miss reading a luvmydog2 post. There are certain people that I always value what they have to say, and you are one of them. Actually, I wish you would change your mind completely and not go away at all. Ok?

Love,

Peggy

Bruce,

What do you MEAN, you have decided to leave for awhile? For how long? When are you coming back? What about the rest of US?? :shock:

Forgive the outburst, I have already lost a friend this month and wasn't expecting to be losing another one :cry: ... I will be talking to Ry about a really really big fine, Tina is going to be keeping an eye out for you at Dollywood and I'm sure Elaine won't mind coming by to confiscate all your Dolly wigs until your ready to come back.

You may want to reconsider..this isn't going to be pretty...

Bruce,

Listen to Debi! You know we have special tracking devices--you can run but you can't hide--I mean, I have never been to Dollywood, but it can't be that big and how many guys could their possibly be wearing a Dolly wig?

I am going to miss you Buddy! You have shown me so much kindness and I wish you well.

Just a little bit of checking in, OK? Just so we don't worry.

Think how alone Frank is going to feel on chat nights. (trying to guilt you!)

love and fortitude

elaine

Ry, Can I exchange this Leave of Absence for a Hall Pass? It was never my intention to leave permantly and sorry if I made it sound that way. You folks are way to good for me to do that. Besides, I wouldn't leave untill I hear Debi say that she finally has an indoor toilet. I am going away for a few days tho. Knowing me tho, I'll find a computer somewhere to use. Take a deep breath and :) .