Hope this helps

stand4hope

WOOHOO! You guys are great! Ginny, I GOTTA take a break to clean our home, pay our bills - and that's no vacation. I just won't announce it. How's that?

Frank, You type just fine! You get the word out there even if it does take you a long time. Because of that, we especially value your posts. I came in to my keyboard last week and my husband had written the letters on my keyboard that had worn off with a Sharpie. LOLOLOL! I laughed my butt off. He wrote 11 of them right on the keys. LOL. Trouble is, those wore off, too, and he wrote them again and those wore off. Then, I put little labels on them and now they are wearing off. I told him I never noticed because I don't look at them. LOL! I bought some little vinyl letters for $2.99. Guess I could break down and buy a new keyboard for him to use, huh? :roll:

Cat, we KNOW you care. Please take care of Cat, but don't forget to let us know how you're doing.

Guess I better stop and stick these little itty bitty letters on my keyboard. :wink:

Love you all,

Peggy

Peggy,

Thank you for this great message. I posted a reply to the similar thread started by Bruce. I do think it's really important that we all pull together despite any differences and support each other and the new folks. Like Ginny said, let's not show our nasty, bad side to visitors! (TeeTaa, wasn't there some advice like that from your mama, too?) :wink: With all the loss and sadness and stress here, it's hard not to go through periods like this. But with all the love and support, it's a given that we'll get through it, too.

Praying for us all,

BeckyCW

Peggy,

Thanks for the important reminder. Makes me think of a handmade sign on a small private road nearby. It says, "Be nice - you're not downtown anymore" Guess just reinforces the feeling of being a small community pulling together against a sometimes pretty cold world. (p.s. the other side of the sign says "Slow Down!! Kids, Pets & Geezers!! :lol: )