I am devastated....

sharyn

I can only bear to write this briefly as I am not doing well.... Daddy had an endoscopy today and he has Esophogal Cancer. I can't believe it... I am angry, distraught, pissed off and feeling absolutely defeated. The Onc was shocked - I am shocked my mom is horrible... I just don't know what to do or say - Please pray for us all. Sharon

So very sorry to hear this about your dad and I know where you are coming from when you say you are P*SSED off and angery because I feel the same way today because my hubbys cancer has gone to his spine now we found out today. Many prayers are being said for your dad ,your mom and you. God Bless us all charolette

Sharon....I can only imagine the gamut of feelings you are experiencing...and I'm so sorry to hear this news. :(

Sending you vibes of strength....and putting up prayers for dad and for all of you.

Please keep us posted when time allows...and know we are thinking of you and sending all positive thoughts your way.

Sharyn

Oh God no. I am devestated for you. I can't believe it either. Is it a new cancer or a result of the LC do they know???

My aunt had esophogial cancer and had a radical surgery for it. She survived that but passed from another problem we didn't know about.

If they can or will do surgery for it. We found a surgeon who was willing to cut a piece of aunt mo's esophogus out and move the two clean ends together. Now her stomach was up in her chest area and she lost allot of weight but she survived that and did not die from that cancer.

will they consider surgery for your daddy??

I am praying very hard for you, your mom and especially your dad.

Sharyn, I am so sorry your father and your family has to deal with another battle with this disease. I understand your anger, every time you think you have a victory, it comes back and knocks us down again. As hard as it is, fight through the anger and focus on renewing your strength to fight again. My prayers are with your father and your family.

Sharyn,

I am so sorry to hear this news about your dad...no wonder he was feeling so poorly. Take some time to gather your thoughts and then set your mind to helping your dad fight the good fight again.....best of luck to him.

Cindy

Sharyn,

That is quite a blow. I am so sorry you are having to go through this and really sorry for your dad. No wonder he was feeling so badly. Did this not show up on his PET? I have you on my prayer list but will add extra prayers for this one. When you feel like it let us all know how and what you are doing to combat this.

Nina