Prayers for a friend pls

Elaine

I have a friend on the board who has been in the hospital off and on for the past week or two. She is currently undergoing tests to find the source of some recent symptoms. Please keep her in your thoughts. She is only 47 year old and her primary caregivers are her very young daughters. Please pray for them, too, as this is a heavy load on their hearts.

I am not using their names as I haven't their permission. But like Peggy said, your God will know who you are praying for.

I wouldn't want to have to be in charge of the "bookkeeping" that goes on for all the prayers than emanate from this site! But I'm so glad that God has it all in hand for us. :!:

Please know I'm adding my prayer, Elaine...and hoping that there will be some good news soon about your/our friend!

Elaine,

You have mine. Like Ginny, I tried for several weeks to pray by name for each one here. My list of friends has grown to the point that it must be a collective prayer most of the time but when special requests come in that is individual. I wish this family only good results from the tests.

Nina