It's my birthday and I am so depressed !

Guest Tim'sKathy

Guest Tim'sKathy

No, I am not soliciting birthday greetings..LOL ! Just wanted your opinions/thoughts on this one. Today was my birthday and NO ONE (except Tim and my aunt ) either remembered or acknowledged it. They have all disappeared and I know (or have been told) that it's because they do not want to come face to face with what they fear....BUT...at a time like this, I just needed them to let me know they still cared..and it did not happen....

Feeling sorry for myself..have to get off this pity pot...I have a WONDERFUL CARING LOVING husband...tired as he was from chemo, he went out today in search of a watch for me that had blue topaz (my favorite) but couldn't find anything...what a sweetie...THERE IS NO WAY THAT THIS MONSTER CALLED LUNG CANCER IS GOING TO GET HIM...I will fight with all I have to make sure WE win !

Kathy

wife of Tim, dxd NSCLC IIIB 12/02- with malignant pleural effusion (no spread anywhere else).Talc pleurodecis 1/03. Just had last of 6 Taxol/Carbo treatments and getting a month off. CT Scans on June 17th..praying that the cancer has shrunk even more from last scans done after 4th treatment. Will meet with Dr. E to see where we go from here on the 23rd !

Kathy,

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!

When Earl first got sick I told my children and close friends that this strong independent lady was going to need them to get through this journey. Most have been there for us. I did have to remind my son a few times what needing him meant.

My husband is wonderful, but you need others too right now - let them know.

Sorry no one bothered to wish you birthday greetings. :( I will try really hard to make up for it.

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday dear Kathy

Happy birthday to you.

:D

Wishing you a belated and happy birthday my friend. I truly am sorry for the ignorance of people. They just don't understand. I hope your day is better today.

Rana

Kathy,

Happy late birthday to a great wife and "cyber friend"! Hang in there!!! I'm sure everyone is just scared and feeling like if they keep their heads in the sand (or somewhere else???? 8) ) that this situation will pass without their having to deal with it too much. It IS a load, but we are here to help you shoulder it. Wish I were close enough for a real visit and hug.

Guest TimsKathy

Everyone...thanks SO much for the Happy Birthdays ! I was just feeling so down (and so selfish for feeling this way), but you guys certainly picked me up !

I don't know what I would have done if I had not found this board and all of you...you will never know how much you all mean to me !

Thanks again....big ((((HUGS))))) to you all !

Kathy