Richard B. Hunter

angelb

HUNTER, RICHARD B. (Age 62)

Of Lawrenceville GA, formerly of Lorton, VA, passed away Monday, May 24, 2004. Retired in 2001, Mr. Hunter was formerly partner/owner of Special Products Transfer Inc. of Lorton, VA. Mr. Hunter was a loving husband, father, grandfather and friend. He is survived by wife, Dorothy (Dotti) Hunter; children, Robert and Kyra, Charlotte, NC, Steven and Rachelle Hunter of Richmond, VA, Brett Hunter, Woodbridge, VA, and Angela and Thomas Blount, Woodbridge, VA; grandchildren, Lauren Hunter, Ryan Hunter, Danielle Hunter, Alyson Blount and Jillian Blount; and a host of wonderful friends. Memorial Services will be held at Woodbridge Elks Lodge, Minnieville Rd. Woodbridge VA on Sunday, June 6, 2004 at 2 p.m. In lieu of flowers donations may be made in memory of Richard Hunter to The ARC of Greater Prince William, 13505 Hillendale Dr., Woodbridge, VA 22193 or St. Joseph's Mercy Foundation, 5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd., Suite 650, Atlanta, GA 30342.

Angela,

I am sorry for your loss and send my prayers for strength to you and your family. May you rest in knowing that Richard's struggle is over and you are surrounded by a community of folks who know how brave he was to wage the battle against lung cancer each day and how brave you were to walk with him. God bless you.

Dear Angela,

I'm sending very belated condolences to you...I couldn't bring myself to read the obit section this past week so it passed by without my noticing. You and your family are in my heart and prayers. Keep in touch with us all. We certainly are united in our hatred of The Beast, this terrible disease.

Ellen