New puppy

Mary A

Hi Mary Anne, Nice to make your aquaintance! I think Harley is a great name considering David A's interests. He was a wonderful member of the board and did his best to keep people cheerfull despite his own problems. He will be missed. Love and prayers to you and the family. Paddy

Mary Anne,

It is so nice to "meet" you. I would like to tell you what a great guy David was. (I'm sure that you knew that) I miss him so bad around here. I can only try to imagine how bad you and the boys miss him.

A new puppy sounds like a great idea right now. And the name.......Harley.....David is proud I'm sure.

I hope you decide to stick around here. Let us support you right now. I pray that God holds you close right now and helps to ease your pain.

In my thoughts and prayers~~~

Angie

Mary A.,

I am so sorry that my first post to you is express my condolences to you and the boys. Your husband was so well beloved here in cyber space, as I'm sure he was by the people who were lucky enough to "know" him in person. He enriched all of our lives tremendously.

As far as the new addition to your family, it sounds like Frankie and David knew their dad to a T; "Harley" sounds altogether fiitting! :)

Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you--you are all in our thoughts and prayers.

Melinda

• 1 month later...

Mary I'm sorry to say, judging by the numerous postings above, that I didn't know David. But what I do know is that 2 weeks before my dad was diagnosed with lung cancer, my mum and dad took charge of a 2 month old labrador. Well, there is absolutely no doubt - this lovely, gorgeous dog (Keano) has warmed our hearts so often, in so many many ways. I'm sure yours will too.

Sean