Noni Juice

Here I am asking about supplements again...

:roll:

Who is taking Noni Juice now and how do you take it? The instructions say to take 2 tablespoons a day, but I read about powering up on Noni Juice where you drink 8 ounces a day for a week??? Can anyone give me info on it?

Thank you!!!

Hi!

I would be happy to provide you with any information that I can on Noni Juice. My father knows lots of people who are taking it for cancer. Actually, he might be the best one to ask, he has lots of research on how much a person should take for optimal results depending on what they are using it for. With cancers, it is at least 4 oz a day, but some people recommend a much higher "loading dose" and then backing off a bit. He has a toll free number up in Montana. It's also worth checking up on brands if you haven't done so already. Most of the research that has been done is on Tahitian Noni Juice, specifically. Go ahead and e-mail me and I can send you his number or answer any additional questions you might have.

My e-mail is hoobert@hotmail.com and please mention Tahitian Noni in the subject or it will probably be rejected as junk mail.

• 1 month later...

I've been taking it for about 18 months now. What I take is pure, we have trees growing here. I take one ounce in the morning and one at night. We mix a little grape juice with it to take away some of the taste of it. I had my left lung remove in April of 2002.,and had radiation right after that, and so far i'm cancer free.