Need some prays

char1048

My sister needs some prayers she lost her husband to a massive heart attack yesterday, he was rushed to our local hospital saturday evening and in turn was sent up to the Cleveland Clinic because he had a tear in the aorta and had two blocked arteries they did not do surgery right away because they didnt have a full team there because it was the weekend so they stablized him and scheduled him for 7AM Monday morning surgery, My sister and her step daughter, went to the motel to get some rest becase they were up all nite and they said he was stable and his other children headed back home here in youngstown and planed to be back this morning for the surgery but that was not to be he had taken a turn and they called my sister at the motel to get back up to the hospital and when she got there he was gone and all she could say why could you have not done the surgery when he arrived there, He had a massive heart attack. I just dont understand all that is going on with my husband being so bad, just finding out my brother has lung cancer, and now my sister losses her husband. I just dont understand. Charolette

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Charlotte, I'm so sorry. Read Fall54's post under Those Who Have Lost a Loved One to LC. I think it was called Empty Chair. There's a verse in the poem underneath the story about God getting you through it that I think applies to your situation. He will get you through it.

Love and Hugs,

Peggy

When it rains it really pours. I am so sad about your family situations. Dear God give her the strength to make it thru this! God is going to make you a stronger person because of these events, and it will bring you closer to him. Its really the only hope we humans have. If there were no afterlife, what would there be? Nothing! So keep faith in God and he will get you thru this! Prayers going up for you... :cry: God bless

Tess

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

This doesn't seem like pouring rain. It seems like a hurricane. I pray that God give you shelter and comfort. I pray that calm and peace comes to visit your family.

Cat

Charolette,

We, too, are unable to find appropriate words given all that you and your family are going through right now. What a horrible shock.

Please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of your brother-in-law and know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Melinda and Geoff

Charlotte,

I don't even know where to begin. I am so saddened by all this bad news in your family.

I, too, feel overwhelmed with sadness. My darling sister died 5/21, my dear Earl on 8/18 and my wonderful friend on 8/20. I have told God enough is enough for now. I will tell him the same for you.

I have no magic words on how to handle this because I am not doing a good job myself. The best I can suggest is allowing family and friends to help and support you, they want to do it and it is good for you.

Love,

Charolette,

I am so sorry for all the pain you are going through. I don't know why things like this happen. I do believe God will comfort you and your family at this time. He is with you. I would suggest you give the Bible book of Job a good reading. I'm praying for everyone in your family. Take care.

Char

It seems overwhelming, but I know you have the strength to do what needs to be done. I hope you can find comfort in the days ahead. I wish there were answers to the questions we have, but maybe some day we will understand.

love and fortitude

elaine