Please remember my Dad today...

Angie Daughter of Bill

Hello gang! I only have a minute..........Dad is still having shoulder pain and over the last day or two the pain has increased. This is the first time that we have had to deal with real pain since his diagnosis. :cry: For all of you dealing with pain or that have a loved one who is dealing with pain, you have my sympathy. I am leaving in five minutes to take Dad to his oncologist. This is his regularly scheduled appointment. I have already talked to the nurse to let them know that we need a CT or something of Dad's shoulder. So.........today, please take a moment to say a small prayer for my Dad, Billy. I really don't want it to be a met that is causing Dad's pain nor do I want it to be growth of the tumor. But, if that is what God sees fit to put in our path, then say a prayer that we will both have the strength to deal with it and that there is something that can be done. I have read that people were ready to see their loved ones leave because they would not be suffering anymore.........I always thought, "no way". But, I have come to that point in my thinking. If my Dad is going to be suffering every day, every hour, every minute...........then I would rather let him go. :cry:

Sorry that I am such a sad sap today.........I'm just really scared for Dad. I appreciate all of the support that I receive here. I also really appreciate the 8:00am "thinking of you" call from TeeTaa this morning. Also the "thinking of you" email from Vivi. It means more than you will ever know. Love to all!!

In my thoughts and prayers~~~

Angie

Hey Angie,

Is a sad sap the same as a loving, caring daughter???? :wink: (don't think so!) Oh Sweet Friend, please add my prayers to your list of many. I know your worried and I sure wish there was something other then just typing you a (((((((ANGIE HUG )))))))) that I could do.

Love to you and dad my dear.

angie,

i'm sending out BIG prayers for you and your family. i hope that you can gain peace and understanding throughout this difficult time. your faith amazes me, and your love for your father is clearly evident and abundant. he is so lucky to have you.

God bless,

mj