Pray for my mom please

Geoff

Hey guys,

Mom has been having headaches recently and trouble keeping food down. We took her to the ER where they did a MRI of the brain. Unfortunately there is some new tumor activity in the brain lining itself. I'm not really sure what this means yet in terms of treatment options etc. I'll find out tomorrow. Please keep us in your prayers in the meantime. Mom is pain free and in Good spirits which is obviously a blessing.

Thanks as usual and God bless,

Geoff

geoff,

you and your mom are always in my prayers. please keep us updated (and if you need to vent, talk, etc. please feel free to give me a call at anytime...check an earlier pm for the number...i'll send it again, just in case; and of course melinda is also free to call me too).

God bless you,

mj

Geoff,

I'm sorry that your Mom had to make that trip to the ER. I will be thinking of you, Melinda and your Mom tomorrow while you are finding out what's going on. I will also be praying for all of you. I know it's a scary time. I am currently waiting on a CT of Dad's shoulder to see what is causing him such pain. Waiting is terribly nerve-wrecking. Good luck!

In my thoughts and prayers~~~

Angie

Geoff,

I'm sorry to hear this. I have a benign brain tumor called a meningioma, which is located in the lining of the brain. I don't know accurate the information is, but I was told if you have to have a brain tumor, the lining is where you want it to be located. Easier to access for treatment.

Keeping all my fingers crossed that this proves so for your Mom.