Calling on the Prayer Brigade.

betplace

Betty,

You have my prayers and wishes that it is something that is easily fixed....like dehydration. I am also praying that this hurricane doesn't give you a hard time...take care of yourself...will be looking for the answers to your questions...CLEAN SCANS ONLY!!!!!

Nina

I'm so sorry that you are having to go through this. (especially right now.......with Frances headed your way......that in itself is enough to worry about) I wish I could pack you up and bring you home with me. I hate that you are by yourself. I pray that your MRI shows that there is nothing in your head.........well, except for what is supposed to be there. :wink:

In my thoughts and prayers~~~

Angie

Thank you for all the well wishes and prayers folks. I don't think it is dehydration as I work very hard to get plenty of fluids each day. Anemia, low blood pressure are possibilities. I don't think it is brain mets, but I agree with Rad. Onc better to know and they haven't checked my brain since last October during initial DX, so I am glad to have the MRI to rule it out. As for Francies, I am on the far side of the state, probably will have to contend with lots of rain and wind, but the worst of it will be to the east. I still have my yard clean and tape on the windows from Charley, but I am not too worried.

Prayers for those of you on the East coast. Ann are you sure you should be riding it out?