Prayers Please

Nancy B

Well, sometimes I think I am my own worst enemy. I asked if I could have the results that afternoon so I didn't have to wait until Tuesday. I got the films and the wet reading. It is very preliminary and in "doctor scribble". They are talking about the left upper lobe showing nothing (I had that removed 4 years ago), but it says "Right lower lobe 1 cm nodule slightly more prominent". I didn't even know there was Anything in my right lung. I have my 4th chemo cycle on Tuesday so will take the films for my oncologist to look at. I am trying very hard not to jump to conclusions, but you all know how that goes.

Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts - you don't know how much I appreciate it. I will keep you posted. Prayers for all of you.

Love and lots of hugs,

Nancy B

Oh my gosh, I can't even begin to thank all of you for the replies and the prayers.

Although I haven't even talked to a doctor about it yet, I picked up the final report today. There is something in the left lung that needs follow-up and a 1cm nodule in the right lower lobe that is slightly more prominent. Don't know exactly what this means, since I have had both nsclc and sclc. Will see the surgeon on the 17th and in the meantime, I have faxed a copy of this report to my pulmonologist and his wife, my primary doc.

I have one more day of chemo (tomorrow) and then I am finished. I will have a brain MRI in acouple of weeks to determine the dosage of brain radiation (PCI or WBR).

Thanks again for all your replies - they really mean alot to me. I will keep you posted and please keep the prayers coming.

Love you guys!

Nancy B

I am feeling so incredibly blessed to have all of you to talk to.