Thank you

ginnyde

Dear Katie, Rick and all members of LCSC,

Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers you sent in memory of my darling Earl. They were beautiful and were prominently displayed during his memorial.

I also want to thank so many of you for your cards and PM's with such kind words.

I miss Earl so much. I still can't really comprehend that I will never see him or talk to him or hold his hand again.

But the love and support from my family, friends and my dear LCSC friends have helped me tremendously.

I want so much that we here can kick start something, anything to get lung cancer the attention it deserves, the money for research, and the respect for our patients.

Love,

Ginny,

You are so beautiful, both inside and out. (I love your smile, you have the same warmth to your face that I see in my mom.).

I am so sorry you have to go through this. However I am also so happy that you are remaining with us because you are just super special!

Hi Ginny,

I love to see your posts. You are such a dear, sweet lady, and I think of you so often. I'm glad you have a lot of family to spend time with you and to talk to. Hopefully, that will help to get you through this very sad time. Don't forget that we are all here, too. Don't worry about what you post, either. I really, really think that a lot of the healing comes from just being able to "get it out." This is a place where you can really get it out. It's just healthy to type it out, type hard, type fast and just let the grief flow if you feel you need to. I think it's very cleansing. We want to say it to others who are with us, but we just know we can't. You know you can always do it here if you ever need to.

God bless you, Ginny,

Peggy