Wedding-R-RATED

Frank Lamb

A young Amish couple got married. The groom thought he would take his wife to a nice motel. He goes to the front desk and says my wife and I just got married and I want a really nice room. The desk clerk winked at him and said do you want the bridal? The Amish man thought for a second and said, no, I'll just hold her by the ears until she gets used to it.

FRANK!

Hmmmm....got one...

A swinging couple meets up with a pair of aliens on the way home. Being the open-minded sexual adventurers, they decide to switch partners...

The earthwoman is saddened by the alien man's small parts, but smiles and gives it a half-hearted attempt. The alien man then states, "If you want it longer, pull my ears, if you want it wider, slap my forehead."

The earthwoman gives it a go and is AMAZED at the results...

...on their way home, the earth pair are comparing their "fun" she asks her husband about his experience first. He replies, "I have a headache - she kept slapping my forehead and pulling my ears!"