Will this earn points for the women?

dede

Patricia Wack, senior loan officer at First National Bank returned from lunch and found a frog dressed in jeans, t-shirt and dark glasses clutching a tiny ceramic cat sitting in her office. After her double-take, the frog croaked that he would like to take out a $10,000.00 loan. Ms. Wack, momentarily speechless, stared back at the frog before stating that a loan of that size would require collateral sufficient to cover the loan. The frog said that his collateral was the ceramic cat. Ms. Wack explained that the ceramic cat wouldn’t be sufficient to cover the loan amount and therefore a co-signer would be necessary. The frog answered that his father was Mick Jagger and he would co-sign for the loan amount. With this, Ms. Wack picked up the ceramic cat and took it into her supervisor’s office next door. After telling her supervisor about the frog who claimed to be the offspring of Mick Jagger wanting a loan, she held up the ceramic cat and asked “what’s this?” Her supervisor answered, “It’s a knickknack Patti Wack, give the frog a loan, his old man’s a Rolling Stone!”

Ummm, no. I think a deduction is in order for that one.

If you don't watch out, I will be telling jokes with the punch lines, "Hugh, and only Hugh, can prevent florist friars." Or "Rudolph the Red knows rain, dear." I am just warning you. These jokes are only to be deployed in emergency circumstances.

So back away slowly, and nobody will get hurt.

Curtis