Clean Brain MRI!

-Cheryl-

Jack and Cheryl

That is wonderful news! :D I am glad that the MRI came back clean. Its nice to get a good word in the Hel* world of LC!! Now-you have to gain strength and fight this rabid puppy like no tomorrow :twisted::twisted: !

I will keep you in my prayers.

Rana

Ohhh!!! NOTHING UPSTAIRS, that's FANTASTIC! :lol::lol::lol:

I'll be keeping you two in my prayers and hoping Cheryl's does well with the chemo.

God bless and be well

Bobmc - NSCLC- stage IIB - left pneumonectomy - 5/2/01

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"

Hi guys,

Praying the chemo and rad soon have those cancer cells all beaten up! What a relief about the MRI good news...how about celebrating with another trip through the buffet??? :lol: They say laughter is the BEST medicine, you know! :D

I know there was a huge sigh of relief. I will take empty headedness any day of the week, funny my wife told me I was empty headed so much it must have sunk in good. Keep the faith, I will be praying for you as you start your trip down treatment lane. Just remember that any side effects can be handled with Gods help and also that sideeffects are symptoms of the cure, not the disease. I told my doc I was not sick enough and to increase my dosage to make me sicker, I could handle it, he just chuckled. Seriously, everybody reacts differently to treatments so keep a good attitude and you can handle anything. Oh, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK...AND THEN DRINK SOME MORE.......WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David C