Anyone Else Like This....

luvmydog2

For the past couple weeks all I want to do is sleep. I get very tired after I eat. I go to bed around 10PM and get up at around 7:30 - 8AM. I am usually sleepy again by 12:30 or so. I lie down but up in about an hour. Has anyone else felt this way. I feel run down so to speak. I went to the mall today and was moving awful slow. My last CT was clean in July. Am I borrowing trouble or should I worry. Had some headaces the last few days too but think that is stress. I seem to be eating good and all. Any ideas.....

Well are you doing too much? You know you're operating on less lung power and maybe its just that you are expecting to be able to do what you could do when you had two lungs. Your last CT scan was clean so thats good. I know others have said they get winded doing very little.

Hang in there.

Rochelle

Are you pregnant?!?!

ROFL!!!!!!!!! TeeTaa!!! Poor Bruce. He was trying to be serious you know. Bruce, that's what you get for posting all those jokes and trying to beat the women, something that just can't be done!

Anyway, seriously now, and with my grins all wiped off my face: Bruce, if this continues - GO TO THE DOCTOR!! Ok?

Love,

Peggy

Bruce,

I too am suppose to be clean but find I am exhausted most of the time. I CAN do things...even work hard some of the time...but I pay for it the next day. I can sleep 12 to 14 hours at a time if allowed to do so. I am told that it is depression...I already take something for it...and I don't feel depressed or thing bad things all the time...just tired...very tired.

Nina

I get up with the family, work around the house-go do errands, start supper and then lay down in the early afternoon. Usually 1-3 hrs. It gets me thru til 11 or so at night. I think everyone has their own limitations and if you are not doing something then that alone can make you tired.

Cindy

What are you doing to rehab? They say swimming is very good to get back in shape. Donna G

PS, don't forget David P-- how with one lung he won the race. It takes work to increase your lung capacity.

Hi Bruce,I had trouble like that too.Kept checking my blood oxygen at rest was always good 94 to 96.Never checked it when active,finally when that was done we found out that as soon as I started moving &doing stuff it dropped to79 to 82 which is low.I'm now on oxygen and & it helps.Chemo,radiation, & Surgery can all cause damage to your only lung that also could do it.On a lighter side mabe listening to the girls jokes has something to do with it.

Thanks for the replies everybody. I am not really winded just cant walk fast...I mean SLOW. Have been throwing up all day today and I was up last night freezing. I could not stop shivering. I have stayed in bed most of the day under the cover. I am going to try to tough it out tonight and tomorrow and call my doctor on Monday. I will go to ER if things get any worse. Am sure it is some sort of virus tho. Has been cold and damp here because of Hurricane Francis. Thanks again everybody and if it is anything serious, my wife will post for me. Now keep on :) .

Hi again, Bruce.

Please do get some attention for this right away, especially since these symptoms have been coming on for two weeks and it's gotten so much worse in the last 24 hours! It does sound like it could be the flu or some other virus, but viruses can be very serious. We are worried about you.

Love,

Peggy