POINTS for the ladies...

Snowflake

The new town pastor walked into a neighborhood pub, and stood quietly for a moment, watching everyone dancing in the place, which was hopping with music.

Every once in a while the lights would go out, and the whole place would erupt into cheers. After a few moments, though, the revelers caught sight of the pastor, and the room went dead silent.

He walked up to the bartender and asked, "May I please use the restroom?"

The bartender replied, "I really don't think you should."

"Why not?" the pastor asked.

"Well, there is life-sized statue of a naked woman in there, and her most private part is covered only by a fig leaf."

"Nonsense," said the pastor, "I'll just look the other way."

So the bartender showed the clergyman the door at the top of the stairs, and he proceeded to the restroom.

The dancing and rowdiness resumed; and when the lights went out again, the crowd cheered even more wildly than before.

After a few minutes, the preacher came back out; and the crowd stopped dancing just long enough to give him an enthusiastic round of applause.

He went to the bartender and said, "Sir, I don't understand. Why did they applaud for me just because I went to the restroom?"

"Well, now they know you're one of us!" said the bartender.

"But, I'm afraid I still don't understand," said the puzzled pastor.

"You see," laughed the bartender, "every time the fig leaf on that statue is lifted up, the lights go out in the whole place." :oops: