NORCAL dwellers; 5/10k walk/run Lung Cancer Research Fundr.

kitkathi

Hi all,

The Ramos Lung Cancer Foundation is hosting a 5k/10k walk/run this coming Sunday in Folsom, California. The proceeds are going toward Lung Cancer research. A few of us LCSC members will be participating and encourage anyone in the vicinity to join us. We are running in honor of our family members at LCSC who have battled and are currently battling this horrible disease. If you want to meet up please pm me. Below is a link for all the information and online registration.

http://www.ramosfoundation.org/

Kitkathi

P.S. Thanks DavidP for inspiring me to get back into running and off the couch!!

Katie, you are right, he is a very nice person. I saw him on our local news talking about lung cancer and how if affects more people than most realize. I called him a few days later and told him about the LCSC site and how wonderful it is. He said he was going to check it out and contact you and Rick to see if you would let him put a link on his site to the LCSC site. We will let you know how it goes.

kitkathi