We are getting caught up with this one.

Mr Ry

Two married buddies are out drinking one night when one turns to the other and says, "You know, I don't know what else to do. Whenever I go home after we've been out drinking, I turn the headlights off before I get to the driveway, shut off the engine and coast into the garage.

I take my shoes off before I go into the house, I sneak up the stairs, I get undressed in the bathroom. I ease into bed and my wife STILL wakes up and yells at me for staying out so late!"

His buddy looks at him and says, "Well, you're obviously taking the wrong approach. I screech into the driveway, slam the door, storm up the steps, throw my shoes into the closet, jump into bed, slap her on the butt and say, 'You as horny as I am?' . . . and, she always acts like she's sound asleep!"

So while we're bashing men....and talking sex...

Two rednecks are discussing their favorite sexual positions. Bubba tells JimBob that his favorite position is the "Rodeo" position.

JimBob asks just what the "Rodeo" position is so Bubba tells him, "Ya hop on like yer goin' like a hound and whisper in her ear - 'Honey, this is how your sister likes it,' and HANG ON for the ride!"

OR...

A little boy knocks on the door as his mommy and daddy are having quiet time and then just walks into the bedroom...he sees mommy and daddy in the doggie position and says, "OH BOY! Daddy, can I play horsey, too?"

Daddy, who's been in the dawg house and while and feeling very lucky and not wanting to quit says, "Sure"...

The little guy jumps up on Daddy's back and things start rockin' and rollin' and the little boy yells, "WAHOO! This is where me and the mailman get bucked off!"