L´Shanah Tovah (Happpy New Year)

Andrea

To all of the Jewish families on this board (and to everyone in general), may this new year bring us all peace and happiness and most importantly good health.

(For those who may not know, the Jewish New Year, a holiday called Rosh Hashanah, begins at sundown tonight and goes through Thurs and Fri)

Shanah Tovah, Marion and everyone else. We have a lot to celebrate this year, but throughout the high holidays I will be remembering all of our friends on the board who have less good news than we do and, of course, those who have completed their journey - may their memory be a blessing.

Ellen

Thank you and best wishes to you and your family too .. May this be the beginning of a happy and hopefully healthy New Year.

(Can't wait for my dinner tomorrow night, as my son says Challah here I come ....)

Paula

Dad 62, NSCLC Stage IIIB - chemo, radiation, now waiting for drs appt next week. Latest PET scan showed no spread .. Yeah !!!!