JustAKid is in the hospital

Remembering Dave

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beth,

Hope you are feeling better REAL SOON now that you're getting the attention you need to resolve this problem.

Rest while you can ( aren't hospitals awful places to "rest"?? :lol: )

I'm glad your mom is there. Moms are great when you don't feel good.

Prayers and best wishes for a fast and solid recovery....

(((((((beth))))))))

XOXOXOXOXOOX

Prayers always,

MaryAnn

Dear Beth,

Add me to the list of all the people pulling and praying for you -- with such support you can't help but get well quickly!

Hope you're feeling better, that your mom is tending to you properly (I know she is) and that you can get back home to your kids and husband soon -- you need to keep them in line!

You've had such a tough time with all of this -- those old cancer cells can't possibly survive the onslaught your doctors have given them....

And thanks to Karen and David for making us aware of this and keeping an eye on you.

Love,

Ellen

Adding my thanks, David and Karen, and if you see Beth, please give her a hug from all of us.

Beth, I am so very sorry you are going through all of this. You are in my prayers as well, and have been. As Bruce says, prayer does change things, and we are sure praying it will change this!

Love,

Nell

Dave and I visited Beth in her room for about 30 minutes. She's feeling alot better today, sitting up in bed and TALKING, she said it was the first day she could talk. You can tell her esophagaus is still bothering her, but she's on the mend.

DR. JOE - this is one for you - I told Beth about you, she's going to post her situation for you when she's able to get on line. She just has the hardest time, and the yeast infection in he throat that raises its ugly head every time she has chemo is really weird.

Her Mom's with her and I don't think has left her side, Poor thing, she looks pretty beat herself, but she's a peppy one, says they just gotta get through this and then everything will be OK. Everyone needs a mom like that!

Keep 'em coming guys, more cheerleading for Beth!

Love and Blessings,

Karen

Beth,

I am so sorry to hear that you are still having such a hard time. You take care of yourself and get better soon. We miss you here! So glad you mom is with you and thanks to David and Karen for keeping us updated. You have had WAY more than your share.

Sending prayers your way!

TAnn

Beth,

I'm so sorry to hear you're still having such a rough time of it. Hospitals are no fun, but I'm glad you're there to get treated for this and get BETTER soon.

Just imagine, if every word in these messages was one flower sent to you in your hospital room, there would be no room for anything else! But it's a pretty thought, anyway -- and will cause none of the bad reactions the real flowers can cause. Mine are purple and white flowers, by the way -- irises and lisianthus. I hope they make you feel better!

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

BeckyCW

Thanks Dave and Karen for the post! And Thanks everyone for the wonderful thoughts and prayers! My Husband brought his business laptop to me in the hospital, I really appreciate everything!

Ended up taking that dreaded ambulance ride on Wednesday morning, had gotten a fever Tuesday night, then my throat swelled shut because of the yeast infection. By the time the ambulance got there I couldn't even stand. Now I will be here 3-5 days until I recover. I hate hospitals! Hope to be out by Sunday. Thanks again!

Hey Beth,

I just want you to know that my and husband and I are thinking about you and keeping you in our prayers. Sounds like you are feeling a bit better-so glad for that! My husband says the same thing about hospital's--

Hates them. but it is the place to be at times. Hang in there!

CathyW