Husband "Scott" passed away

renee_ky

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Renee, I am so sorry about Scotts passing. I hope that you find comfort in having been with him when he died. I know that when I think that my Dad died at home with my Mom beside him, it makes me feel better.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that you continue on here, but whatever you do, know that you are in our prayers. Deb

Renee,

I am so very sorry for your loss. I work in a hospital were I see family members who just can't let their loved ones go, and they go through so much pain before they do go. What you did for your husband, to me was the most loving thing you could have done for him at this time. I'm sure he's smiling down on you right now. I just hope I can be there and do the same for my mom whenever her time comes.

Prayers and blessings for you and your family.

Renee,

I am so very sorry for your loss. I work in a hospital were I see family members who just can't let their loved ones go, and they go through so much pain before they do go. What you did for your husband, to me was the most loving thing you could have done for him at this time. I'm sure he's smiling down on you right now. I just hope I can be there and do the same for my mom whenever her time comes.

Prayers and blessings for you and your family.

Renee -

I am sooo sorry for this being late. My thoughts and prayers are with your and your families. It is obvious through the many entries in the guest book that Scott was an amazing man with an amazing wife. Take comfort in being with him when he needed you the most and I will prayer for comfort, love and peace for you.

Much Love,

Amy

Renee:

I am so sorry about Scott and that I didn't post sooner. I obviously haven't been on the board for a few weeks and was so upset that I missed your post. Sounds like Scott went very peacefully and I am so glad you were there with him. He was surrounded by loved ones. I wanted to try to attend Scott's funeral and I'm so sorry that I wasn't there to support you. I hope God is helping you get through the tough days you have ahead of you and please stay in touch with the folks here. It really does help to be able to share your story to help others gain knowledge about what this disease is about. Scott is at peace and may you find comfort in that. God Bless!

:cry::cry: