Two Blondes in Kansas

Frank Lamb

Too late, Frank, LOL. Anyways, I have been on the Mapquest site all day--not to find the distance between here and Florida and here and the moon, but to find the distance between here and Pittsburg!

I'm coming after you! You can run butcha can't hide!

PS. I am running low on jokes myself :shock:

ROCHELLE! Be ready, I'll pick you up on my way through! Be outside with your coat on, I ain't slowin' down much (except for that dead end with the train track thing, I'll have to slow down to turn around, it AIN'T the Duke boys in the Gen'r'l)..

Oh boy, oh boy, a good ol' fashion running out of town on a rail and tar/feather party! I'm sellin' tickets, you can make $$ on the hall passes...

PROFIT MARGIN! LOL

I can't wait,I'll be soooo glad to see what Elaine looks like that I'll even help you guys TP my own house.But be careful I have lots of secret weapons here,(attack snakes,attack mosquitos,& attack lots of other things).My place is very easy to find,but since there are some blondes involved if you get lost pm me for directions.