Update on Jane (Fall54)

stand4hope

Jane has asked that I let everyone know that she is doing a lot better. Her mother has been visiting and will be with her for another week and then they will fly to NC to lengthen their time together. Her son also got married which was a joyous occasion for her. They have been to Maine to visit Alan's home and she got through it really well. She also is very excited because she has been able to cut down on her depression meds and soon will be completely off of them. She thinks she is coping better with Alan's death and that's it's easier when she stays away from the board. She asked me to give you this message:

As much as I adore everyone there I have to care about myself and get me better and I feel I have made some positive progress with that.

God bless you, Jane.

Peggy

Jane,

I think of you often and I am so happy to hear that you are doing better. I understand perfectly why you feel better away from the board. It is hard to deal with some of the problems everyday. It is time for you to move on and I am glad you are able to do it. We miss you badly but all we want is the best for you. Take care of yourself and let us know how you are sometimes.

Nina

Hi all,

Thank you Peggy for relaying my message. I am doing better and my sons wedding was really the brightess light in 2004 for me. Lots of family around and Mom is here now. I am going to NC on the 29th to spend 2 weeks with my siblings there and my Mom and attend my brothers wedding on Oct 2nd. I am almost completly off my meds for depression and am feeling good. Sure, When I talk about Alan I still get that hurt feeling in my gut but it passes a lot more quickly now. I am really doing so very much better than I was. I miss you all and dont you think for one minute that when I shut my eyes to sleep I dont pray for each and every one of you. I love you all and I will be back on and off as I feel I can.

God Bless You All,

Jane