NEVER KNOW WHO IS NEXT

marion

oN MY LAST PET SCAN IN EARLY SEPT. ALL WAS CLEAR. I AM ON IRESSA NOW. DID ANY OF YOU STILL GET TIRED EVEN THOUGH YOU HAD THIS TYPE OF REPORT. LAST NITE I MENTIONED THAT I HAD LAID DOWN THAT AFTERNOON BECAUSE I WAS TIRED. THE OTHER PERSON ASKED ME WHAT I HAD DONE AND I REALLY HADN'T DONE MUCH OF ANYTHING. THAT GOT ME TO THINKING. SO WILL YOU STILL BE WEAK EVEN THOUGH NOTHING SHOWS UP ON THE SCAN. I FIGURED YOU COULD BE. MARION

HI

Are you still on the Iressa? It's not clear from your profile. I do know that others have reported fatigue while on it (off the top of my head, I can think of Andrea's mom) and I don't know how long it lasted once she was off.

Glad things are going well.

love and fortitude

elaine

Marion,

I have been on Iressa since May. I have been extremely fatigued. Seems this is a common side effect for several of us on the boards. Like Elaine, I was wondering if you are still on Iressa. I can't imagine that they would put you on it for only 1 month and then take you off, unless you were having severe side effects or progression?

TAnn

YES, THE DOCTOR HAS PUT ME BACK ON IRESSA. IN FACT, WHEN HE GAVE ME THE PRESCRIPTION BACK IN AUGUST,. HE PUT 12 REFILLS. I TOLD MY FAMILY HE WAS BEING OPTIMISTIC. HOPE IT KEEPS ON WORKING AND I CAN GET THOSE REFILLS AND MORE. HE DID CUT THE DOSAGE IN HALF. MY FACE IS NOT BREAKING OUT AS BAD AND APPETITE IS STILL GOOD. SINCE ALL THIS STARTED LAST YEAR; I HAVE LOST ABOUT 17 OR 18 POUNDS. NOT THAT I DIDN'T NEED TO LOSE THAT WEIGHT BUT NOT UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES. THE PET SCAN I HAD IN SEPT. CAME UP CLEAR. MARION