Prayers for Dadstimeon

Elaine

I just happened to read Rich's updated profile, and I see he has had some tough times this past two months. I am so sorry and feel so bad that I had not noticed this before.

Rich, please know that you have been in my prayers and in the prayers of many over all this time. Please let me and us know if there is anything else we can do.

love and fortitude

elaine

Elaine, Karen and Peggy,

Thank you for the concerns, prayers, thoughts and kind words. It means a lot to me. Unfortunately the Iressa did stop working (back in July) after having great success and had to start on Navelbine. Also took a heart attack prior to my chemo on 9/14. Ended up in the hospital for 3 days. After numerous test and a catheterization (roter rooter) procedure things turned out better then the doctor’s first thought. Graphs from my treble by-pass in 95 were fine. Some arteries have slight blockage but not enough to warrant any new stent(s) or more by-pass. Can be treated medical. Have a doctor’s appointment on Monday, 9/27/04 with my oncologist and I’m hoping she will let me continue on with my treatments. Other then being fatigued, doing good and my spirits are good. Just a couple of bumps in the road and I plan on continuing to go forward and win my battle. Again thanks very much guys, I was very touched by your posts. Peace, take care and God Bless.

Rich

Hi Rich,

You are always in my prayers. Happy to read that you are doing better and will say a special prayer for you on Monday. You are such an inspiration to me and all of us. Just know we are thinking of you and lots of prayers being said for you. I have Home worship tomorrow night and I am asking them to pray for you...

God Bless,

Karen

Dear Rich,

I'm sorry you have had to go through this and that you never mentioned a word! I still remember the guy that sent me all those lung cancer ribbons when I desperatly was looking for them that each member of my family proudly wears. You wouldnt take a penny for them. Your a wonderful guy with a great heart (so dont plan on that stop working any time soon!!) and you have this great attitude I wish we all had. You are always in my prayers and I will boost you up to the top knowing what you are going through now. Actually with God it doesnt matter where you are prayed for 1st or last he hears it all.

God Bless You My Friend,

Jane

Well Elaine..I am glad someone is observant on here.... :?

Geesh Rich.. can't believe you kept all of this to yourself. I stub my toe and I'm on here whining about it...

Seriously, I am sorry for the setbacks but hope that you will be back on the road again in no time...

(((RICH)))

I am so extremely sorry...

(Thanks, Elaine, for compensating for my being such an unobservant dunderhead!)

We will be thinking of you on the 27th during your visit with the onc.

Please let us know how it goes, if you are up to it. Regardless, please know that we are all pulling for you and that we care!!!

Melinda

Good Day To (It’s A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood) All,

First I want to thank everyone for there wonderful (the kind words, concerns, thoughts and prayers) posts. It means so much to me. Very heart warming indeed. I saw my oncologists today and I’m back on treatments again. Had number 6 today. Set-up for 4 (as long as counts are good) more thru October then another CT Scan in early November. All (other then fatigue) is well, all will be well and forward I go. Again thanks everyone for your support. Peace, take care and God Bless.

PS: Don I will take you up on your offer for a toast.

Rich