Jump to content

Bronchoscopy again?


Recommended Posts

Dad saw an general onc this week as well as the pulminologist.

The pulminologist suggested another bronchoscopy to try to determine what is lighting on the PET scan. Is it effects still from the radiation pneumonitis? Is it still the tumor? Is it scar tissue? Many questions, doesn't seem like any answers. The pulminologist conferred with the Onc who seemed to agree. However this Onc. talked w/ another Onc. who disagrees. My parents seemed to trust Onc 2 more than Onc 1. But I have to give them some guidance as to whether to go ahead or wait (Onc 2 suggested 6 months). I think 6 more months is toooo long in the scope on LC.

What would you all do in this case?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.