A Year

DeanCarl

Deancarl,

I think everyone here (including me) admires you so much because you are so brave. You are one of a kind. To just decide to let nature take its course and not do the chemo and radiation is a very scary thing, but you did it your way. And you are still here with us one year later.

My husband was diagnosed the day before you were on Sept 25th 2003. He only lived for 10 months. His was an aggressive NSCLC. He did the radiation and chemo, the radiation did help a lot with the bone mets and relieved a lot of his pain for quite a while, the chemo did nothing for him, nothing postive anyway. His quality of life was not very good in his last 10 months. The chemo probably helped to end his life sooner, sometimes I wish he would've never had the chemo.

I am so glad you are still with us, you are an inspiration to everyone here. That must be such a good feeling to know how many lives you have touched here. I know you have made us all "feel good"!

God has kept you around for his reasons. May God Bless you and hold you in the palm of his hand. :D

Tess