Hurricane survival check-in

betplace

So glad to hear, one by one, from you Floridians and to know that you're safe, however battered! What a drain on your spirits, already tested to the limits. I can barely imagine how you managed to cope. That's some photo, Cat, but it probably doesn't even begin to do justice to what you've all witnessed.

Let's hope the Atlantic calms down a bit and leaves Florida alone for a change.

Ellen

I am so glad to hear from all of you folks. Ann, I was worried that your roof would not hold up to all of the wind and rain...but so glad that you are ok. Cat the pictures are terrible. I am sure you were scared and that your little dog was terrified. Betty, glad you only had minor damage and hope you didn't get rained in on from the holes in the roof. All of you take care of yourselves and keep in touch.

Nina

Thanks for checking in Betty, Ann & Cat. I'm so sorry for all the suffering you've been put through (AGAIN!). Cat, your picture sends chills down my spine. Hope you all will get some help at putting your lives back in order. Four hurricances in one season - think I'll stick with our earthquakes :shock: !