Hi everyone

Jay

I didn't think I would have the will to come back. Not cause of you, cause I love you guys very much. It's just everything that has been going on for the last months. I just came back home after spending a month in the hospital. This coming Sunday would make a month. I'm still tired and I don't want to do anything.

I miss my mom way too much :cry: I can't change things.... and I miss her. My body is doing better. I can walk but my ankle still has to heal, and my shoulder is much better. I'm still weak but I try to do things, even though my dad tells me to not over do it. I still have to go through chemo and I find it strange that I'm not scared about it. I don't know, maybe it's cause nothing can be worse than what I'm already going through.

I'll post a new pic of myself in a couple of days. Glad to see you guys again *hugs* even though things are so bad right now.

We have been so worried. Now we are so glad that you are home and able to post notes to us. I know you miss your Mom but I am sure she loves you and is with you in a special way now. She will give you the strength to get through this. Welcome back. Now keep us posted on all your progress.

Hi Jay.

I for one have missed you, and have spent much time thinking about you. From a father's viewpoint, I wish I could give you a great big hug and somehow take all your hurt away. I am saddened by the loss of your mother. Please accept my condolences. Your mother will be with you forever now, and will make sure that you get through these hard times. Take care kiddo, we love ya.

David

Jay

I'm so sorry about your Mom. What a lot you have to get through at too young an age. I lost my mother to cancer when I was 13 and I still feel her with me to this day. I know that during hard times and good times she is beside me in an almost physical sense. Your mom will always be next to you and will give you strengh throughout the rest of your life.

You have many people on these board who love and support you and have been praying for you. I hope you can take some comfort in that.

Annie

Hi Jay, it's so good to hear from you, I am soooo sorry about the loss of your mother and everything you are going through right now, I wish you all the strength you can find and I am amazed by you and your determination. Please stay with us and let us know how you are doing, If it wasn't for this board, I wouldn't have much strength either and I think you will find oceans of support from us, we care very much about you. Take care, my prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Jay,

I only joined a few months ago as well so I haven't met you yet either. Please let me say how sorry I am over your mom's loss. You have be dealt a terrible blow. I pray that things get better for you. I am sure your mom will take care of you now and see that you getter better and beat the cancer for sure.

Oh Jay, it is so good to hear from you. You have been in my thoughts and prayers so much. I am so very sorry about your mom. :cry::cry: You have been through so much, it just doesn't seem fair. We have to believe though that God has a plan for us all. Your mom is watching over you and will always be with you. Please keep coming around here, we all want to help.

Hi Jay,

I too have never met you before..but I have gone back and read all of your posts..

I'm am terribly sorry for the loss of your beloved mother..You will always have your own angel up there to guide you through these times.

Laura

Jay, it is good to hear that your body is healing. I am so sorry about your losing your mom, I can't imagine how you must be feeling. But, as a mother, I know that if something were to happen to me-I would want my children to have the strength to keep going...your mom will always be a part of you. You are a part of her. Remember her, what would she want you to do? I think that your not being scared of the chemo makes sense, as you said, that you've been through so much-the chemo seems like nothing. But maybe your Mom has given you the strength, too. I know that she is watching you and with you always. You are her heart, and your job now is to take care of yourself through the pain.

How is your sister doing? and your Father? There have been and will continue to be many hopeful thoughts and prayers going out for you and in honor of your mom. We are here, and your friends Tony and Tina have been wonderful to let us know how you are doing. Having such devoted friends really is quite telling about what kind of a person you are. Try to be strong, take things slowly and when you need to sound off, if your angry or sad or get fed up, we are here...there are no rules here, you can just let it all go...Consider us your personal cheering squad. Take care of you, and keep us posted when you can. Much love and as our wonderful ConnieB would say MANY "WARM AND GENTLE HUGS". Deb

Jay

It is so good to see you back posting. I want to express my deepest sympathies on the loss of your beloved mother. May god give you the strength to carry on and to finish your treatment. I am sure your Mom would have wanted you to finish your treatments and get well and I think she will give you the strength that you need to carry on. God be with you and your family and help you in the days ahead, you are a fine person and don't deserve all you have endured. Some where I am sure there is an answer as to why some are faced with some many obstacles in life, I don't know the answer and I wish I had one to give you. YOu are in all of our prayers every day.

Bess B

Glad to see you back Jay, words can't be enough to tell you how sorry I am about your Mom. You will always miss her but as everyone has said, she is still with you in a special way. I can smile now when I think of my Mom and Dad and the wonderful memories I have of them. No one should have to endure what you are going through!

Dear Sweet Jay-

I also joined a few months ago, so I have never talked with you before, I have read all your posts. I pray for peace in your heart my friend. I am so sorry about your mom..she is an angel watching over you now. She is with you every moment. Please believe that!

Please keep us posted.

Rana

Jay, thanks so much for making the effort to come back and greet us and give us an update on you. You have been sorely missed. There is a lot of love and support here for you. My heart aches at all you have had to go through this past year, and at so young an age. I lost both my parents when I was in my early twenties, so I know that pain. I just decided to make them proud by being the best Don I could be, even in their absence. I have many good memories of them, and although the pain never goes completely away, time does heal. Do take care of yourself and continue to grow in mind, body and spirit. It is a gift you can give your mother. Much love, Don

Dear Jay,

I was in the hospital for about a month, too, and have only recently learned of your loss. I'm so very sorry, Dear One. I have an idea of how sad you are, but please don't give in to it. It's not what your Mother would want. I know how much you would rather she be there with you, someone you could reach out and hold. But she is still with you, Jay. She's your guardian angel now. I really believe this. I feel my Mom with me, even now. You work at healing, at getting well, and then you continue to fight the cancer with everything you can find. You have my prayers, Dear One. Much affection, Fay A.

Hey Sweetie,

So very glad to see you post again! It's so very nice to have you back!

I am soooooooo happy to hear your doing better! And your going to start chemo? Oh Jay, you have had toooooo much for one person to have to deal with my dear!!! Wish I could make it better for you!!

Your wonderful friend Tina was so faithful on keeping all of us in tune to your health issues. She is a Jewel!!! She's a keeper!!! HUGS TO TINA

((((((((((((TINA)))))))))))))))))))

I have NO words I am able to share with you over the loss of your wonderful mom. I am So Very Sorry Jay! My heart breaks for you!

Having lost so many of my own family members, I can say this, your mom will ALWAYS be with you each and every day my dear. She will always be right in your heart anytime you need her. I know your in great pain over her loss, yet, you will one day be able to cherish all the wonderful memories you and your mom made together, and NO one will ever be able to take that away from you.

Welcome back, and do keep us posted to how your doing!! Your loved by many here, and we ALL want the very best for YOU!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((JAY))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Warm and Gentle Hugs,

HI JAY,

YOU MUST BE A VERY STRONG INDIVIDUAL TO HAVE GONE THROUGH WHAT IS HAPPENING IN YOUR YOUNG LIFE. MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU THAT YOU CAN FIND THE STRENGTH TO GET THROUGH THIS AND BACK TO ALL THE THINGS YOU LOVE TO DO.

HANG IN THERE AND FIGHT WITH ALL THE POWER YOU HAVE AND GOD WILL HEAR YOU IN YOUR PRAYERS.

I HAVE READ ALL YOUR POSTS AND YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL YOUNG MAN. I WILL HOLD YOU IN MY PRAYERS FROM THIS DAY FORWARD TO GET YOU BACK TO THE LIFE YOU DESERVE.

GOD BLESS.

:D Hi Jay, It's so good to hear your "voice" again. As you can tell from all the posts, we have all been thinking about you, praying for you, crying with you, and mostly loving you.

You are so special. It's unimaginable all the trauma you've been through in 6 short months. I just know your mom is with you every day and will continue to be with you and give you strength.

I keep you in my prayers always!

CathyR