Hi everyone

Jay

Guest DaveG

My Good Friend Jay:

Good to have you back. I was so sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. I know how hard this must have been for your family at this particular time. Knowing you as we have gotten to know you, your courage will sustain you through this loss and bring you to even greater height, especially in the memory of your mother.

Keep us posted as to your progress and how you are doing otherwise. You have a wonderful caring family at home and here at Lung Cancer Survivors for Change.

Hi,

Connie, Dave, everyone *hugs* Fay, I didn't know you were in the hospital. I'm sorry to hear that, hope you are much better *hugs* I have to catch up with everything that has been going on around here.

They took off the cast on my arm and shoulder. It feels great. It's sore, I have to exercise, but it's great to be able to move it, even if it's just a bit. Now my ankle is left. It still hurts to walk and I don't know for how long I'll have this thing on. Anyway, at least I'm doing better.

Emotionally I'm not doing so great. My dad wants us to move to Canada this year, but I don't want to anymore. I don't know... I don't want to leave my friends or my house. I've been through a lot this year so far, I don't want another big change like moving to a different country. Maybe it would be good to leave all of this, but I'm not so sure I want that.

I'll keep you updated. I have doctor appointment next week, then I start chemo *sigh* Come what may.

Jay, I, too am glad to "see" you again. I have no words to take away all your sorrows, but time will be a healer of sorts. What has happened to you, and around you, has changed your life forever. But you'll be OK, Jay. We are all pulling for you. JudyB

Guest pepperpike

Hi Jay,

I'm so sorry about the loss of your Mother. Feeling grief is very normal, especially at a time when you need her so much. Please realize she is with you always...there every moment...someone to talk to at the oddest times. You are an inspiration to all of us. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Keep your spirits as high as possible.

Hi Jay,

It me again. I have had you in my thought all last night and all this morning. YOu say your dad wants to go back to Canada. Probably because he has family there. Do you have a grandmother in Canada? the reason i ask this is that if you do, she would want you to come to canada so she could smother you with love and hope, which is what you need today. We all need love and hope at times in our lives.

If you lived here in Ky I would play grandma to you and give you hope and love so maybe it would be a good thing to move to Canada. If no grandma, it probably still would be a good move for your father, you and your sister for your father would feel at home for he to needs comfort from his wife's death and his love of you and wanting to help you all he can to give you love and hope.

My heart goes out to you and your family right now. You are young, things don't look to good right now but tomorrow will be brighter and each day thereafter. God Bless

Jay,

I've been gone, but can't tell you how delighted and touched I was to see that you had posted again. You are in my heart and prayers every day. I'm so very sorry about your mother; life is really testing you and your family right now. It's nice to see an updated picture of you...such a handsome young man! Sending cyber milk and cookies your way.

Much love and hugs.