Hall pass, please?

Melinda

Ry,

May I please have a hall pass?

I love you all--and am sure I will still "lurk" when I can (and post when I am compelled to)--but my I need to focus my energy on Geoff, his family, and our life for the moment.

I'm sorry--you are all in my thoughts every day, but I am starting to feel extremely guilty for not being able to respond to the majority of posts/and welcome new members

Thank you for everything y'all do everyday for us--and everyone else. And a particular thank you for your kind words, thoughts, and prayers for Geoff, his family, and his mom, Anna (and my mom, too).

I really don't know what I would have done without this board (thank you, Katie and Rick for creating it) and will return as a more active participant when I am able.

Melinda

Melinda,

There's certainly no need to apologize . . . you just take care of yourself, Geoff, and your families. You've been a tremendous support to the people here - a truly invaluable participant, and we look forward to there being a time in the future when you can be back with us on a more regular basis. In the meantime, know that there are many here who are praying for both your and Geoff's Moms. They are both in such terrific hands with you two as caregivers.

I'm sure ViVi would echo my sentiments if she could. But her computer is totally down, and when I spoke with her yesterday, she wanted to know what was going on on the board, and specifically asked about you. She was so saddened to learn of Anna's recent downward turn.

Come back when you can . . . we'll be waiting for you.

Praying for us all,

TeeTaa

Melinda,

Know exactly what you mean. Having a hard time getting on myself and also struggling with some hand/arm issues due to my career (of course, it couldn't possibly be age related :roll: ) I will miss your posts, but wish you all the best. Hope to be here when you get back.