Two Whole Years

Don Wood

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Don and Lucie,

LOVE THEM APPLES

Fred just had a year Sept 23rd and they didn't give him 6 weeks without treatment, with treatment they wouldn't say, depended on how he responded to the chemo an radiation. The Dr. just told us the other day (even with a little growth this scan) That he is sooooooo happy he is having excellent results.

Rosemary

Fantastic news! Comes at a time for me when I'm waiting for the results of the MRI on my adrenal gland to see if the lump is malignant or benign. I was diagnosed stage A1 so if I have it in the adrenal gland the diagnosis is drastically changed. This news surely ups my spirits today!!

Once again, don't listen to the staging :D

Kathy

Them's pretty juicy apples Don and Lucie!! Savour them; you and the docs have certainly made some very good choices over the past two years. Those 24 months stand as a testament to all those newly diagnosed cancer patients wondering what their futures may hold -- especially when told of the grim expectancies of life. Way to go Lucie and Don.

David