Lance Armstrong AND motorcycles?

SandyS

What a night!!!!

First I get the notice that they're sending us the bracelets, and now I see that on Discovery channel, the American Chopper guys are building a motorcycle for Lance Armstrong (meaning he'll be on the show of course)!

So don't expect to see any postings from me between 9 and 10 tonight!

Whoooooooo-hoooooooooooooo!

SandyS

Hey Sandy.

I must have missed some stuff. Are you talking about the "Livestrong" bracelets? How many are you getting? I heard they were over a billion back ordered!! And I can hardly wait to see the American Chopper episode with the buliding of a bike for Lance. I love that show - a little dramatic at times with Sr. always comlpaining, but it's fun. Take care.

David P.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, don't tell my husband that I am admitting this but........I kinda' sorta' LOVE that show (everytime he has it on, I grumble), although I find Paul Sr. to be obnoxious and foul, there is some sort of strange draw. Beyond the harsh outer core, I believe he is a good guy even though he is always "bustin' his kids' chops". That is great that he is building the bike for Lance. I'll have to watch the episode...although it would strictly because I want to support cancer survivors and NOT because I like the show or anything (hee...hee). Okay, okay...I'll admit it; I'm I a closet biker chic.

kitkathi