MRIs Tomorrow....

Fay A.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Close your ears for those of you that don't like it when I scream or shout because I am going to join in with the rest of the shouters and screamers here, HOORAY, YIPPEE, THANK YOU LORD, OH SOOOO HAPPY!!!! Hey Fay, I LOVE YOU!!!!!

I'm so happy for you!!!! (((((((((FAY))))))))))))

We'll get through the small stuff too!

I hoisted a couple in your honor Fay...and in advance....last night! As for today, you and I shared one, lone hard lemonade. Cannot take two nights of celebrating in a row! :wink:

I am so happy for you...and it's all relative, isn't it? Even with your list of other ailments or issues (and I've got a list of my own :? )....it's all still relative and you have CAUSE for celebration!

I will be holding out some good thoughts for your esophagus...hoping that that report comes in clean too. Meanwhile, I'm so glad you are joining the empty-headers and that your spine looks clear!

Enjoy the good news. We can sweat the smaller stuff later...but you are absolutely right to be celebrating and in your honor, I'm leaving my lampshade on my head clean thru the weekend! :D

Fay, that is indeed good news, and I'm so very happy that you got it!

I can imagine your relief, as well as about a thousand (at least!) other emotions you must be having right about now!

Thanks for letting us know -- I kept coming to the forum all day to check on you and Addie, and now we finally can share your good news -- YAY!!

Di

Fay,

I am so sorry I'm late with this post!!! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you. You have been through so much, you deserve this fantastic news and all the joy that goes with it............

Our prayers continue to be answered.......So glad you are a member of the empty head club :wink:

TAnn

• 2 weeks later...