Priceless

SBeth

Marty wakes up at home with a huge hangover. He forces himself to open his eyes. The first thing he sees is a couple of aspirin and a glass of water on the side table. He sits down and sees his clothing in front of him, clean and pressed. Marty looks around the room and sees it is in perfect order, spotless clean; so is the rest of the house. He takes the two aspirin and notices a note on the table that reads, "Honey, breakfast is on the stove, I left early to go shopping. Love You!"

He goes to the kitchen and sure enough there sits a hot breakfast and

the morning newspaper. His son is also at the table eating. Marty

asks, "Son, what happened last night?"

His son answers, "Well, you came home after 3 am, drunk and delirious. Broke some furniture, puked in the hallway, and gave yourself a black eye when you stumbled into the door."

Confused, Marty asks, "So, why is everything in order and so clean, and breakfast on the table waiting for me?"

His son replies, "Oh, that! Mom dragged you to the bedroom, and when she tried to take your pants off, you said, "Lady, leave me alone, I'm married!"

A self-induced hangover - $100.00

Broken furniture - $200.00

Breakfast - $10.00

Saying the right thing - PRICELESS