My first legitimate hall pass, please

ginnyde

Okay, I am a little late in asking since I am leaving in an hour, but I am going on a 'girl's weekend'. My daughters and my nieces are flying in from all over the country for a weekend at 'White Tail' resort in south central PA.

Since we have had such a sad last few months we plan to shop, drink, cry, shop, drink, cry, shop, drink, cry and eat.

Be good while I am away. No bad news when I come back.

Oh my favorite things, eating, shopping and drinking! Drinking prior to shopping is not a good thing, you come home with some weird stuff..

Ok I grant your pass, spend lots of money. Take the pass shaped like a shopping bag.

Rochelle

Ginny, enjoy! I know it will be great and help tremendously with the healing.

My husband died a year ago Sept. 1 and at the beginning of April, ALL 4 of my sisters surprised me by flying out from Maryland and stayed 9 days. It wasn't a surprise visit -- I was just surprised that they could all get away at the same time. It was a wonderful time -- we told old childhood stories, some of which the two youngest were hearing for the first time -- and we just ate whatever we wanted, whenever we wanted, shopped, and talked, talked, talked.

Have fun!

You've earned this time away to shop, drink, cry and eat!! I'm just going to hope that you all do more shopping, drinking and eating than that other option. :wink: But it sounds like the weekend will refresh your soul. "Girlfriends" do that for us, don't they....even if they are also relatives?

Have a wonderful time, Ginny....and if you come back with any major shopping or bargain coups, we'll of course need to see pictures...ok?