Dayton, Ohio area walk

Haylee_38

Me and my daughters are planing on a LCSC walk this November. We are abit nervous getting started on the things we need to prepare. We are going to check on a few locations this weekend. Not sure yet if we will need permits or if the city will let us use these locations. We have a few back up locations in mind just in case. :wink: Any advice would be very very welcome. Also anyone in the area who may like to help would be great. Haylee

Thanks for all the support. It would be wonderful if some could join in the walk. It would be nice to meet all of you that can make the trip. I would love to meet and have everyone join, but understand that everyone would not be able to make the trip. I know everyone here will be with us in spirit. Me and my girls Kelly & Katie are very excited to host the walk, and we feel it will be a success. I will keep everyone updated on the progress. This weekend we are going to find a location and work on a exact date. Haylee

Looking good for having a nice location. :D My wonderful husband thinks his boss will let us use his property. It is such a beautiful area and will be just perfect. I will know for sure Monday but my husband is confident he will have no problem at all. Plus he thinks his company will be a sponsor for the walk/rally. :D Haylee

I have the location. :D My husbands boss has gave me two thumbs up on using his own private property. It is really so beautiful and I am so happy and grateful for having the perfect location. Also his secretary lost her mother a few months ago to lung cancer. She wants to help me in volunteering her help and time. I will keep updating my next step is to get sponsors. Haylee