thanks to all

Guest pattiq6

Guest pattiq6

thanks to all who sent a reply when I signed on as a newcomer. Everyone on the boards are so friendly and concerned. My c scan came out ok, I still have a few "things" in my L lung and remaining lobes of R. Dr says they haven't changed in 2 yrs, and are too small to do anything with, so we'll just watch. He changed my visits to every 6 mo. instead of 4, so I guess I can relax for a while. I have the greatest of confidence in him and the hospital(Memorial Sloan Kettering in NY. I had my surgery at a very horrible time,8/01 and had to go back a week after for postop and then on and on. Well, I've rambled on enough, again,ty all for your prayers and kind words. God bless,judy

Hi Judy,

That's great news about your surgery. If you had a good report from your doctor then relax and don't worry about what might be. I always say I'm doing great unless otherwise noted on my doctors report. :lol:

Remember our hope is in the Lord,

Bud

Hey Judy,

Congrats on your check up, :D:D:D , Always a great day when ya get that kind a news. Good people at Sloan, I had a second opinion with them.

God bless and stay well

Bobmc- NSCLC-stageIIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"