Friday's air

lilyjohn

Good morning everyone. I hope you are all staying safe and warm today. Another day of bright sunshine and no rain in sight here. They say there may be a slight chance for a little on Tuesday but not real promising right now.

I know Mike it is not going to be easy for him. Just hope and pray for the best. Thanks for your concern.

Off to do laundry and fitness class then this afternoon I call poker Keno. Hope to get to the store sometime between all of that. Have a great day everyone.

Good morning Lily - you must have fanned some of your warm air up this way - thanks :D . Yesterday was a low of 29 BUT a high of 67 - and today is supposed to be similar. Really bizarre weather we're having. A little windy, but no sign of rain.

I have a friend who had to have part of their lung removed due to fungus - and while obviously better than cancer it is still not a minor thing. I will be keeping him in my prayers.

I am really glad today is Friday - it's been a long week. As usual, I procrastinated and now all of my year-end payroll stuff is late and I'm scrambling. I shouldn't complain - I work from home and can make my own hours (up to a point), but I really just want to retire and find a nice beach somewhere to sit on and sip a nice cool drink with a little umbrella.

I don't have any plans for the weekend, but do plan to enjoy the sun as long as it sticks around. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Hi everyone/ Nice day here in the Midwest. Right around 50 degrees. I took a nice long walk. We bought a couple of new recliners last fall and those things are so comfortable that I just kind of turned into a slug. I have done very little movement for the last 4 months and I think that may be what is causing my digestive problems. Anyway Im going to try to walk or do some kind of exercise everyday and hopefully depending on test results I want to get a part-time job. This just sitting around the house all the time is depressing and unhealthy for me and I really don't think its to good for a marriage when you are around each other 24/7. My wife is taking hospice classes and goes to daily mass everyday. I think I am way overdo to get my butt up and start doing something besides looking at tv and a computer screen. Hope you all have a nice day.