all of you

lilyjohn

I don't get to come here as often as I would like to because of my work. I thought I would be slowing down after the first but it seems one of my ladies will need more 24 hour a day care so I volunteered to work a 24 hour shift with her every Tuesday and every other Saturday for the next 2 months. So I will still not have the time that I would want to spend here.

I do try to read as many of the posts as I can when I am home but I always seem to be behind. I just want all of you to know that you are constantly in my thoughts and prayers. I know that many are having a very hard time right now with physical declines and new problems that have arisen. I also know that many are grieving and I do know what that heartache is like. To all of you I wish you peace and healing wether it be physical healing that you need or emotional healing. This is just such a rough time of year under any circumstances. Add LC and that makes it 100 times worse.

So I will mention Pat and Brian and Joanie and Karen who I know are having physical problems and I will mention Nancy and Donna and Bunny and of coarse Ann who are suffering through the grief that seems to multiply this time of year. To all of you and all of the others whose names I just can't seem to come up with right now I pray that God will give you whatever you need to get through the next days and weeks. Keep praying and hoping. Those things along with love are the best healers there are. God Bless you all. Lillian