My first time trying to post pics- Mostly Me and my daughter

Tinypic.com is also a wonderful hosting site.

After you've uploaded your photo to their site (one click upload) they give you the html codes to copy/paste....you'd just use the one that says "for message boards" and it already has the html stuff on it. It's just *right click* ->copy...go to the message area you want to post it on and *right click* -> paste. Then you can do more or you can post the message and there it will be!!

Hi Missy

I have over a Terrabyte of photos but I never actually POSTED them anywhere except for submissions to critique sites. So thank you for all the suggestions and photo hosting sites.

Photography is my obsession so I will not to clog up this board too much :-)

Marianne

Tinypic.com is also a wonderful hosting site.

After you've uploaded your photo to their site (one click upload) they give you the html codes to copy/paste....you'd just use the one that says "for message boards" and it already has the html stuff on it. It's just *right click* ->copy...go to the message area you want to post it on and *right click* -> paste. Then you can do more or you can post the message and there it will be!![/b]